Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top 10 #8: Top 10 Song Titles That Are No Longer Hits When Rephrased As A Question Instead Of As An Assertion

Ah, January. Yesterday I bought a 7 kg frozen turkey from the supermarket, ex-Xmas stock, half price: a bargain of the delicious! While I wait for it to defrost, I'm stocking up on carrots and re-reading Margaret Fulton recipes for sage & onion stuffing. I also purchased a parsnip. (No, parsnips do NOT taste like wood! They taste good! Shut up!)


It's
The Top 10 Song Titles That Are Not Longer Hits When Rephrased As A Question Instead Of As An Assertion!

If you can figure out all of the pre-rephrased song titles before you click on the links, you are clearly excellent.












Right on!
(And yeah, #6 is dubious, but I couldn't resist.)

Did you get them all? What other assertion-into-question song titles should I have used? Let me know in the comments. This is important. Probably. "A blog without feedback is like a dirty sock", they say.

Also: any turkey-roasting hints? I am open-minded, cookery-wise.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the turkey (or much on the music front either) but parsnips and carrots are very good roasted (quarter them lengthwise to make them crispy:)

    ReplyDelete