Friday, January 22, 2010

Down!

Lack! Absence! Off! Crash!

From later tonight, I'm going to be without home internet for a while. Apparently it takes "10-20 working days" of non-access in order to switch my account from ADSL to Naked ADSL. I've gotten so used to constant broadband internets, I'm not sure how I'm going to cope . . .

Lucky for you, though, I've already scheduled some posts (including the continuing Top 10 Top 10 lists!) to publish over the next few weeks. This blog will not be without content! And please keep commenting – I promise I'll reply, even if it's a day or two late.

Here's hoping all goes well. In the meantime, here's a picture of Christina Hendricks that I hope will cheer you up.


2 comments:

  1. Yes she is stunning. She got some criticism for wearing that dress. Fools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even crazier - there's all this controversy now because the New York Times distorted a photo of Hendricks to make her look fat, but pretended that the photo was authentic! Was the journalist mean & envious & unable to resist Photoshop, or what? Certainly stupid, to think that people wouldn't be paying close attention to Christina Hendricks ...

    ReplyDelete