Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Is Out Of Context

I should have been posting a lot more over the past week or so ("a lot more"? more than what? more than NOTHING), but my internet connection was messed up. Honest! For once, a lack of new content is not simply due to laziness. But it is still regrettable.

*regrets temporary lack of broadband*

(The image is from here, which is not my favourite webcomic – I think I'll do a post about my favourite webcomic another time – but it's still great. It's so deadpan that when you first start reading it, it seems to verge on the nihilistic; it took me a while to get into the rhythm of the tone. No, "rhythm of the tone" is not a mixed metaphor, shut up.
Now that I've read a fair bit of the strip, I'm starting to think that it's actually quite upbeat.)

This Friday Is Out Of Context Thoapsl Says: A slip is not a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment